INDEPENDENT LEARNERS

'O Allah increase me in knowledge,
amin.'


Monday 28 July 2008

Sending you off...

Assalamu alaykum,
remember this post?
today it has been a very intense day. Intense as emotions have ran very high.
For more than a week sisters around me were organizing a very special picnic for a very special person.
We organized every single details...mash'Allah. Pressies, food, chose the right park, even a very big cream cake was delivered in the park!
The day arrived! Today.
Kids were happy to go and have some free time with their friends...friends that most probably will not see anymore!
I had lots of mixed feelings inside me.
We were all at the park, lots of us, more than 20 sisters, imagine how many kids, mash'Allah.
We waited patiently as the time was near and there she comes.
Mash'Allah! She couldn't believe herself! She was so shocked and as she started to bring out her emotions we all hold each other and hug her strongly!
The time has arrived, my dear ukhti is leaving me and us all. She has done so much for the community, for the kids, the sisters, the media and for her own family. She is going in less than 2 weeks and I am sad but happy for her. My kids are devasted and at their age they cannot understand why their best friends are leaving for another country. May Allah make it easy for my dearest ukhti and her family all.Amin.
I love this sister so dearly and I will truly miss her.

0 comments: