INDEPENDENT LEARNERS

'O Allah increase me in knowledge,
amin.'


Wednesday 26 December 2007

We are here...

Assalamu alaykum,
today we have started a new subject with A. We are learning about the universe, the moon, the stars and where we are. My kids were given two books for 'eid gifts.
One is for astronomy/geography and the other is about ahadith for children. May Allah reward the sister who bought these two books for us.Amin.
S. is getting on really well with the Arabic Alphabet (written). He knows the Arabic Alphabet but he is currently learning how to write each letter. S. loves English and Maths and asks often to write down letters and numbers.
We concentrated in writing three letters M, N and Y as S. has got problems writing them.
A. is becoming so confident with Multiplication, he is enjoying them a lot. So far he learnt x2,x3,x4,x5,x6, and we are now doing x7. Hamdulillah. As I was already aware when A. was only a tiny pee, he loves Maths and Science.
S. is just very happy in doing both, so far.
Mash'Allah tabarak'Allah.,
As for myself, I wish i could have so much more time to teach them. I love to sit with them and teach them anything they like to learn. Insh'Allah.
May Allah increase them in knowledge and guide them always to the straight Path.Amin
Well, I am off I have an afternoon of art&craft to attend.
Wa alaykum assalam

0 comments: