INDEPENDENT LEARNERS

'O Allah increase me in knowledge,
amin.'


Monday 31 December 2007

Islamic History:The Prophets

Assalamu alaykum,
we are learning about Islamic History. We started studying the Prophets lives and in the meantime we study the period where each Prophet/Messenger was living.
We have studied so far about Prophet Adam and the creation of the manking.
I would like to incorporate more History in our daily classes.
Insh'Allah.
Also I am looking forward to make a project with the kids about the Prophets. I am thinking about creating an object that can remind us of each Prophet E.g. Ark for Nuh, Palace for Suleyman, Kabah for Ibrahim and Ismail etc Just make some model of paper mache or clay, or cardboard. Insh'Allah.
Will keep posted and add pictures when all done.Insh'Allah.
I am off to sleep as we had a long day today. Kids restarted madrassa after 2 week holidays (Hajj period)

0 comments: