INDEPENDENT LEARNERS

'O Allah increase me in knowledge,
amin.'


Monday 17 December 2007

Art&Craft



Assalamu alaykum,
I felt like crafty this morning! So kids and I set up for art&craft day!!!!WOOHOOO
Yes, I know you maybe thinking how easily I get excited but hey it's not an everyday thing to do art&craft around here.
hamdulillah, kids were over the moon when i told them.
So we set up all the stuff needed.
We decorated paper plates for 'eid ul Adha. Kids used finger paint to decorate their plates, glitter, stickers, pom-poms, and much more. i will post pictures of the finished products later. We then moved on to make some very fragrant pomander. We used one orange and one lemon. Kids couldn't believe themselves when I told them we could pierce the fruits and stick some fragrant cloves in them. We then rolled the orange and lemon in cinnamon powder and left them to dry on the radiator.
Of course I will post the pictures!!
Afternoon.
Carried on working with A. on multiplication. This time we learnt 5s. He already knows 2s, 3s, 4s. Hamdulillah. S. learnt all about Alphabet sounds and the numbers.
I am tired and need to catch up with my house chores....
Wa alaykum assalam
Muslimah Trying to Home Edu

0 comments: