INDEPENDENT LEARNERS

'O Allah increase me in knowledge,
amin.'


Tuesday 25 December 2007

Learning projects

Assalamu alaykum,
hamdulillah homeschooling is going just great! Kids are responding good to my teachings and I can see the fruits of it, mash'Allah.
We are making some Units with A. He loves learning in themes. We are currently learning about animals, wild animals, insects, farm animals, any animals.
Today we read about spiders, very interesting. A. asked the tarantula. He also made a drawing of the tarantula specifying the size in cm and inches.
S. was writing the Arabic Alphabet all the time. He also started with very simple addition:one more.
Insh'Allah I would love to introduce some History and more Geography in our lessons.
Also Science is a bit neglected at present.
We cannot do it all but we will try insh'Allah. I am so pleased with their outcomes and learning abilities.
Mash'Allah tabarak'Allah. I pray to Allah to keep it this way.Amin
I am off for a cup of tea....
Wa alaykum assalam

0 comments: