INDEPENDENT LEARNERS

'O Allah increase me in knowledge,
amin.'


Saturday 28 February 2009

Mum Award from Happy Muslimah, Umm Obaidah and Rainbow!


Assalamu alaykum,

I have been tagged trice with this one. I accept the award and jazakamallahu kheiran to all the lovelies out there who thought I was worth the award! So jazakillah to Happy Muslimah, Umm Obaidah and Rainbow!
Here are the rules of this tag:1. Admit one thing you feel awful about (involving being a mom). Once you have written it down, you are no longer allowed to feel bad. Remember you are a good mom!
2. Remind yourself that you ARE a good mom, list 7 things you love about your kids, you love doing with your kids, or that your kids love about you.
3. Send this to 5 other moms of the year that deserve a reminder that they too are the best moms that they can be. Remember to send them a note letting them know you have selected them, and also add a link to your post that directs people back to the person who nominated you!
So here it goes.


1.I really don't like when I get upset with my kids! I get very grumpy and not one can talk to me...my kids knows me well as when this happen they do everything to make me feel better again!! Just one smile with their little cute faces and it can melt my heart!!!


2. My list of 7 things I love about my kids:


-I love seeing them together, playing with each other;


-Caring for each other;


-How they can care for me and love me not matter what;


-When they say 'thank you mum' for anything I do even when things are not right;


-I cannot stay without my kids and I truly enjoy so much reading, cooking, cleaning, walking, and learning with them;


-I am so happy that I can see my kids grow everyday!Hamdulillah!


-When I hug and kiss them I can feel the mercy Allah has bestow upon me and my dh.
I am going to tag







wa alaykum assalam






4 comments:

Naimah said...

Assalamu alaykum sis, Another one for you!
http://thehomeschoolblogger.blogspot.com/2009/03/taggedmom-of-year-award.html

A Muslimah - Another Stranger said...

Assalamu alaykum ukhti Umm Khadijah, how sweet!
Jazakillah for thinking of me! Can I tag you back? ;)
wa alaykum assalam
x

Anonymous said...

assalamu alaykum

mash'Allah! :)

A Muslimah - Another Stranger said...

wa alaykum assalam sister Al Mujahid, so nice of you to pass by here!
Mash'Allah! How are you? How's the forum going? Sorry i am an absent member at the moment. Just busy.
x