INDEPENDENT LEARNERS

'O Allah increase me in knowledge,
amin.'


Tuesday 22 December 2009

It's snowed!

Assalamu alaykum
for the past few days it has been snowing, mash'Allah. We mainly stayed indoors, drinking hot chocolate and keeping warm.
We have been spending time together, like the 'old days' when I used to homeschool the boys. We played board games and watched documentaries, A.'s favourite past-time is to learn about wild life, mainly wild cats and all that Allah created, Mash'Allah. I am wondering if he will grow into a zoologist, biologist or maybe a vet? Insh'Allah. Whatever he will choose I pray it will be an halal job full of rewards.Amin.
Here are some pictures of our past days. Just as I didn't post any for such a looong time.
Enjoy.
wa alaykum assalam
x













0 comments: