INDEPENDENT LEARNERS

'O Allah increase me in knowledge,
amin.'


Monday 25 January 2010

Off, for now


Assalamu alaykum sisters,

it's been a while since I posted but I am not back for good, just a quick visit.
I am sorry to disappoint you all, but I won't be blogging for a while, don't know yet for how long. It all depends how long it will take for my life to go back on track. And that maybe never as we know nothing is forever, things changed as much as we dislike it. Mash'Allah wa hamdulillah Allah has blessed me with big and small tests for a while now. It's a blessing as I feel much closer to my Creator and also I am learning a lot on the way. Mash'Allah. Things that I thought could never happened, did indeed happened. Things I was not happy about became a reality and as a result my health paid the price. But hamdulilah to be a Muslim as I find comfort in the Qur'an and reading duas.
So for now I'd like to say jazakallahu kheiran to all of you for your kind support and messages.
Please remember me and my kids in your duas,
wa alaykum assalam
x

0 comments: